Friday, November 21, 2014

What is City Council Covering Up?

So, at the 20 November Council meeting, I raised the issue of the G.T. Bynum conflict of interest scam, on Agenda Item 8A.  City Attorney O'Melia tried to shut me up.  Good grief, if there's really no conflict of interest, why didn't he just simply let me make a total fool out of myself?

Bynum called me out, claiming I'm trying to trash his reputation.  He claims the Ethics Commission has looked into this issue.  So, why is he the only one pitching the claim?  From America's favorite Republican, trust, but verify.

Good grief, if there's nothing wrong about an elected City official pinch hitting for the other team for six figures, why even bother to get totally bent out of shape?

For now, I leave this issue to other more intelligent genius rocket scientists to follow up.  I doubt I will be the last to bring this up.  What is City Council covering up?

No comments:

Post a Comment